Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This is December, Right?

Because it sure doesn't feel like it. I'm looking at my ForecastFox plug-in for Firefox, and it's telling me it's 55 degrees outside. And, looking outside...it's sunny! I am not complaining by any means, but it is weird for it to be almost 60 in December where I live. We've had a few cold snaps that required my "real" winter coat, but for the most part it's been a fairly warm winter (I know, I know, it's not technically winter yet). We had about a 1/2 inch of snow last week that caused general mayhem on the roads (seriously, it took me over 3 hours to get to work because of all the accidents). But, that's been it for the winter weather. Again, not complaining...but I'd like for it to get a little colder for Christmas. Sincerely doubt it'll be a white one, but when it's a warm Christmas...it's just weird for me. But, we still have January and February to go...so maybe Old Man Winter is just waiting to unleash his fury on us?

No comments: