Friday, December 15, 2006

Almost Time for that New Year's Resolution

It is so hard to keep yourself on a diet around the holidays. Seriously, how am I supposed to be able to resist all of the goodies that come around this time of year? I think after Christmas and New Year's, like every other person on the planet, I am going to stick to a diet to go with my personal training sessions. I'm actually starting to see results from only 3 weeks, but it's only my muscles getting more defined...I'm not losing any fat, it seems. So, I'm going to do a diet comparison. I know low-carb is out for me, but I'm thinking of cutting out refined grains and sugars, otherwise known as the SugarBusters diet. It has worked in the past, and since I am training fairly hard twice a week, I'm thinking it'll work even better. At least I'll still be able to eat grains, consume dairy, etc. I just can't eat any products containing white flour and sugar. Once I get over the initial shock of sugar leaving my system, I think I'll be okay. We'll see.

No comments: