Friday, December 01, 2006

Exercise, Diet Pills, and Diets (Ugh)

I know, I know...diet pills are not the magic pills we all want them to be. But, I keep on trying them in the hopes they'll help my new exercise regimen and diet kick in a little faster, because I know they don't do anything for you if you don't try to change your lifestyle. Those who believe that are doomed to fall for every new diet pill on the market.

Am I one of those people? Sometimes. The latest craze seems to be this Hoodia from South Africa, which is supposed to suppress your appetite. I've tried it, and quite frankly it didn't do anything for me. In fact, I think it made me hungrier. So, that one is definitely off of my list. But I would like to try one with this Keto-7, I believe it's called. If I don't start to see some results soon from my new exercise regimen, I will probably try one with it. Maybe someday, though, there will be a pill that works for everyone, and not just some!

No comments: