Saturday, December 16, 2006

Yes, I Still Have Christmas Shopping To Do!

And, it's for my friends with babies. There seem to be a lot this year. Well, maybe not a lot...just two. But that's two more than I had to buy baby gifts for last year! Since I don't have kids myself, I always worry about what to get them. Do they already have it? Is it appropriate? That's why I'm so glad I found The Nest Baby Shop, which has personalized baby gifts! They have everything, like blankets, clothes, bath toys, and even stuff for baby showers. Too bad I didn't know about this site sooner, or I could have gotten some really cute stuff that I would know for sure no one else had gotten them, at least the stuff you can personalize (some of it you can personalize for free!). So, I will definitely be bookmarking this site for future reference. It's great!

No comments: