Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Considering a Graduate Degree

Every now and then, I think that I should pursue a graduate degree of some sort. In my searches, I've run across what looks to be a decent online university, Capella University. It's been around since 1993 (the year I graduated college!), and it is fully accredited. Seeing that it's been around for so long, and that it's accredited make me feel more comfortable about possibly going for an online master's degree in business, which is what I would probably want to pursue. But, they also offer master's degrees in information technology, education, human services, and psychology. They also have undergraduate degrees in business and IT, for those who do not already have a bachelor's degree under their belt, like I do. I'm sure with the 76 degree programs, both graduate and undergraduate, and 16 certificate specializations there's something there that's right for me. I feel comfortable knowing that currently 16,000 students are enrolled from all 50 states and in other countries around the world. It is definitely a place I would consider, should I choose to pursue a graduate degree, as it is a high-quality online education provider with an established reputation.

No comments: