Saturday, January 20, 2007

Feeling Ill

Not much to say today, other than I think I may have come down with a cold or something. Nothing like getting sick on your birthday! My ears are so plugged up, I can barely hear. The 12-hour Sudafed (which I now have to get behind my pharmacy counter -- a big pain, if you ask me) is not really working to clear my head. And today, I'm starting to feel cold-ish...you know, that general malaise one feels when one is sick. But, since my allergies have kicked in due to the warm weather (we're finally having winter weather as of this week, though), I'm not sure if it's just allergies, a cold...or heaven forbid, a sinus infection. Now that would really suck, as it would mean antibiotics. And I hate antibiotics...they tear up my stomach. Maybe it's nothing, but we'll see.

No comments: