Monday, January 01, 2007

Valentine's Day Coming Right Up!

With Valentine's Day coming up, I'm always on the lookout for different flower/gift sites other than 1-800-Flowers or FTD.com, as they don't always have what I need. The latest one I've found is called dot flowers (or dotflowers.com). What I like is that they're not just limited to flowers. They have gift baskets galore, including gourmet food. That's perfect for me, as I feel odd sending flowers to my SO. But, sending a gift basket of gourmet chocolates would be the perfect surprise for him at work, in my opinion. Now, if I did want to send flowers, they do same day delivery, but I doubt I'll do that. Although, I like some of the flower arrangements so much that I might end up sending something to myself one of these days, just for the heck of it. :)

No comments: