Thursday, January 11, 2007

My New Year's Resolution Not Going as Planned

I've stated before in this blog that like a large portion of the population, my goal this year is to finally lose that extra 15 pounds I've been carrying around. So far, my efforts have been thwarted by my own laziness and procrastination, mostly brought on by my crazy workload.

Anyway, I am looking for some help from diet pills or fat burners, again, so I looked up a diet review website to see (again) what might be out there. Not much, for me anyway. I just can't take the stuff with massive amounts of caffeine. All these diet supplements do is make me feel jittery, and they sometimes give me massive headaches. Can't be good for me.

So, my search continues. I'm thinking of trying some green coffee supplements, as I read not too long ago that green coffee is actually better at raising metabolism than green tea...but green coffee is not something I'd want to drink. Sooo...supplements it is!

No comments: