Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Jonesing for a New Cell Phone

*Disclaimer: This is a paid review of Wirefly.com*

I am a certified gadget freak. My current phone is considered a Smartphone (Audiovox SMT 5600), but it doesn't have a regular keypad (my next phone is either going to be a Blackjack or a Treo). I got it from Wirefly.com, where one can by top selling phones, and I was very happy with the service I got from them. They had a great selection of phones and great deals as well. Free 2-day shipping came with it at the time, and it came right on schedule. Rebates were plentiful as well, although this one did still cost me more than the average phone. I actually am rather happy with it, but again...I want something with a full keypad, as I am horrible when it comes to texting on a phone keypad. Ugh! So, anyway...if you want to buy a phone, check out Wirefly.com. You won't be sorry!

No comments: