Friday, January 05, 2007

Just Another Dreary Day in Ohio

I swear, if it's not cloudy, it's raining. Where's the sun? Oh, that's right...it's winter, and this is Ohio. We're officially in the "cloud belt" during this time of year. Cold I can take, but not cold and dreary. It's actually warm and dreary today, which is only making my allergies act up. There's something weird about having seasonal allergies in January.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, daydreaming of a vacation to a warm place with a beach and plenty of sun, or maybe a vacation taken on one of those yacht charters I've seen advertised in some travel magazines. That would be fun, and I think I'd enjoy it more than another cruise on a floating city (Royal Caribbean's Voyager of the Seas carries 3500 passengers...so it's a floating city, in my humble opinion). Perhaps if we do get our full bonus (doubtful, but I can always dream, right?) maybe I'll invest in a trip like that this time around. Anything to get me away from here would be great right about now...

No comments: