Monday, January 01, 2007

Don't Knock Boise!

*Disclaimer: This is a paid advertisement for Boisehomesguide.com*

I just got an e-mail from one of my cousins who lives in Boise, Idaho. She loves it and thinks it is a wonderful place to raise her family of 2 small boys and a little girl. Her husband stays at home with the kids, actually, as she is an attending physician/department head at the local hospital...and makes more than enough to support them. And, from what I can gather, he's the perfect stay-at-home dad. I, for one, love it that he's so good at it...as my cousin's job can be very, very demanding.

I remember when they were looking for Boise real estate, they easily found a home that they could see themselves raising a family in. It's a beautiful place, really, very rustic...which suits them perfectly. Well, I know it suits her husband perfectly, as he loves all things outdoors. And, there's plenty of places for them to go camping and spend time outdoors. Whenever she's come to visit, he takes them all camping...yes, this includes the little girl too. I think the only thing that they find to be a drawback is the political landscape, as they're both fairly liberal...and Idaho isn't exactly a liberal place (to make an understatement). But, despite that, they really do love to live there. I'd be surprised if they ever moved from there, to be honest.

No comments: