Friday, January 12, 2007

What Can't You Do Online These Days?

These days, it seems like you can do anything online. Yes, I just made an entry about how you can't pay all of your bills online all of the time. But, really...when I find a place that does presentation folder printing online, I have to think that someday, we'll be able to brush our teeth...online (okay, that's a little far-fetched, but you know what I mean). I just reviewed a site that will send you birthday cards (no, not e-cards, real paper cards) that are stamped and addressed, ready to send. Then there's YouTube, where you can get your 15 minutes of fame. And with eBay...you can get almost anything, and I mean anything, that your little heart desires. What will come next? I have no idea. I just wish I could be the one to come up with The Next Big Thing online!

No comments: