Monday, January 29, 2007

Tax Time Is Coming. Tra-la, Tra-la

*Disclaimer: This is a paid review of Moneycentral.com.*

I just got my W2 from work the other day, and I got my interest statement from my one savings account. It's a fairly decent savings account, but I'm always on the lookout for high yield savings accounts that are easy to access online. Unfortunately for me, it's always been hard to keep money in a savings account. There's always something that requires I dip into savings, and I hate doing that. Maybe if I can put a lot of my savings into something that will actually make money in interest (at least more than a few dollars here and there), I might keep it in one. Moneycentral.com has links to all of the high yield savings accounts that exist today, I think. If there are more of them, I have no idea what they are. In any case, I'll definitely be checking out this site more often, to see if I should switch over my current one to a higher yield account. If so, it'll be on my mile-long list of things to do with my finances this year...

No comments: