Tuesday, January 09, 2007

For the Absent-Minded Who Forget Birthdays

*Disclaimer: This is a paid review of Card-List.com.*

I think if I didn't already have reminders of birthdays on my calendar set up to remind me a week in advance of people's birthdays, Card-List.com would be the service for me. You sign up, enter the information for birthdays you want to remember, choose some cards (starting at $4.00 a piece, which I'm certain includes the price of the service they provide), and when the time comes for that person's birthday, you get that card mailed to you (already stamped and addressed) in time for you to send it to them. While I think it is a great idea, I'm not sure it will catch on with folks very well. But, what do I know? It could be the next big thing in services provided by the Internet, as I'm horrible at guessing what the Next Big Thing is. If it is, then more power to the folks who came up with this service. I hope they do well!

No comments: