Friday, January 12, 2007

Online Bill Payment Rules!

I pay so many bills online now that I get irked when I have to send in a payment by mail for anything. Like, last month, I had to pay a whole slew of medical bills from when I thought I'd need to have my gall bladder taken out, but as it turns out...I didn't. Anyway, I was wishing I had some return address labels, because my hand started getting tired of writing my return address on so many envelopes (okay, only 4).

I am so lazy when it comes to paying bills anyway, that when I have to use snail mail to send them in...they're usually late as I procrastinate...a lot. But, since I don't want collectors to come after me (that's only happened once...and it was a screw up on their part), I actually paid these on time. Yay me! But, it would be soooo much more convenient if they'd all provide online bill payment. Perhaps it's too costly...but for hopeless procrastinators like me, it's a dream come true!

No comments: